The Conglomerate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pillage & Recruiting Competition! (10 August-21 September)

Go down

Pillage & Recruiting Competition! (10 August-21 September) Empty Pillage & Recruiting Competition! (10 August-21 September)

Post by Gamebug Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:10 am

Ahoy mates!

Today is an exciting day...

The start of our first competition of this era of The Conglomerate!!!!

This pillaging competition is a bit tricky. For the purposes of the competition, any participating Officer will be ranked Fleet Officer for the duration of the competition, and if you show significant activity, you will keep the rank at the end.

The reason for this is that you are required to pillage on my ships, and I'd like you to be able to sell back the stock that you put in, as they will be unstocked by default.

The ONLY ships that will be given full credit in this competition are:
Conservative Bream - Sloop
Moral Muskellunge - Sloop
Incorporeal Meghan's Affright - Sloop
Fantastic Swordfish - Baghlah
Mister Bun Bun - Baghlah
Pleasant Bream - War Brig

If you use your own ship or a different unlocked ship, your points will be reduced by half, so don't do that.

Here's the pickle that always comes up with this competition: I cannot tell you the exact method of scoring in the competition. I can only tell you that you gain points for winning, you gain points for recruiting, and you do NOT lose any points for losing battles.

In order to distinguish one pillage from another, the OiC MUST:
Place one PoE in the hold at the start of the pillage.
Place one PoE in the hold at the end of the pillage.
Sell ALL remaining stock at the end of the pillage.

You will have twenty minutes from the time of booty division to add the pillage-end PoE. After 20 minutes, sorry to say, but your pillage will be disqualified.

The 1 PoE at the beginning and end of the pillage acts as parentheses. It tells me (This officer did this rockstar pillage and shall be awarded this many points) so that each individual Officer may be kept separate. Remember: Failure to do so completely voids your pillage so be careful that you do indeed perform this part of the competition.

There will be prizes for first, second, and third place, and if we have enough participation, I will add more tiers of prizes. TBA means To Be Announced, and it translates to I have been either too lazy or too uncreative to think of a prize for that placement.

The competition will start on TBA at 12am game time and end on TBA, at 11:59 PM game time. Get your badges ready!

PRIZES:

FIRST PRIZE – If given to a non-SO, you will be promoted +1 rank. You will also receive a War Brig (pending on painted or not) stocked 300/1000 to continue your pillaging reign!

SECOND PRIZE – If given to a non-SO, you will be promoted +1 rank. You will also receive a Baghlah (pending on painted or not) stocked 200/600 to continue your pillaging reign!

THIRD PRIZE – If given to a non-SO, you will be promoted +1 rank. You will also receive a Sloop (Painted Red/Green/Red) stocked 100/300 to continue your pillaging reign!

Prizes are subject to change depending on if I get a donation or find something fancy.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post here. I will edit the OP if I have made any mistakes.
Gamebug
Gamebug
Admin

https://theconglomerate.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum